2/4/14

First post in 2014

Hai world!!!! Aaahh, it's been a very long time since the last I opened my blog. The reason is only because the error made by my google chrome application on my laptop which can not access blogspot. Huff. Then, when I click on my post list, I found this one, my un-finish post yet, which should be post about 7 months ago. At first, I thought It will be good if I continue this post, then I realized that it was too late to post about that thing which already been struck down by all my new stories during these time. So, I decide to keep post this story without finished it. Yaahh, maybe it can be my memory in the future. Hehehe. 


Have you ever dreamt about something you really want? Yes, I have. And now I feel it's kinda...irritated. Everytime I remember about that dreams and realize that I'm still here, haven't reached it. It's really heartbreaking.

I know, I've made decision since I graduated. Mmm, no, it's since I left Jakarta, from that one job. I burried them, then planned something possible for me. And now here I am, in Jogja and have a new life here.Until, I woke up in the morning, opened my blackberry and saw one new message there. Seemed like, it arrived the night before. I opened it, and It was from my lecture, give me an information about a scholarship admission which just published. Honestly, I totally forgot about that scholarship. I thought this year it may not being available. Buutttt, It is!! I haven't conscious yet at that time. It was like a dream that I read that message. But it was real.




Then I start to struggle with all the requirements needed. At that time, there were a lot of work to do in the office. I should share my mind with this two kind of things. Chaos. Chaos. Chaos. Really tired at all. And it turned out that the toughest requirement which also the most difficult one, was not mandatory to be submit. Oh crap.

But I can't deny that I still want it, really want it even I've already had a life here. A new life which I should lead at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment