2/1/12

POCKY Tsubu Tsubu



Who doesn't know Pocky Snack??? I do like it, but because the price in Indonesia is a lil expensive so I rarely buy it. When visited Thailand, I wouldn't waste the opportunity to buy Pocky in low prices. So when waited for my departure
to Jakarta, I went to the minimart and bought 8 pieces of Pocky Tsubu Tsubu. It just 16 Baht/piece (Rp 5000) include the almond crush one, which in Indonesia could be sold at a price of Rp 17000!! Ya maybe because Thailand has their own factory, Thai Glico. For the other products just visit thaiglico.com. This is it.




So when you visit other countries, don't forget to buy some food which didn't sold at your home country.

4 comments:

  1. uuhh bagi pocky doonk.. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai fans!! lol
    I'll give u the pocky if my viewers already 1000 hahaha. be patient uh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai opo kuwi mut?hahaha. ohhh.... is it like gonna take years?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaahh maybe T_T hahaha
    itu tanda seruu, dh ta ganti font nya

    ReplyDelete