2/1/12

SPAO clothing line


SPAO is a Korean clothing brand launched in 2009. They collaborated with SM Entertainment for Super Junior and SNSD as their model brand ambassador. So, who wouldn't to wear what Suju and SNSD are wearing?


I started to knew this brand when my friend showed his SNSD's photo collections to me. Then, I started to googling their photo because I loved the photo concepts. That's it. I found what SPAO is. And I planned to buy at least one of SPAO's item when I visit South Korea someday!


Item which I really want to have. Can't imagine how proud I am when wearing it in Indonesia! Wohooo




I think SPAO's concept for their collection is similar with Giordano's concept. Hoodie and shirt.
Hope I can get one of those item on SPAO's store, Seoul. Sure I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment