1/5/13

what have I done in 2012???

Happy new year all!! Hope we can go through this year with happiness.

Hmmm, everyone have started to write their own resolution for this year. But look at me? I am just a girl who seriously has their own leisure time to do that kind of things but never do it. Last year, maybe I also did the resolution lately, eh wait, have I?? haha. Okay, maybe I didn't write down the resolutions yet, but I absolutely had it. Maybe in this post I would like to list what I have done last year...

1. Absolutely got my bachelor degree!! yea I"ve just graduated last november.
2. Had experiences as lecturer assistant, I even got a big chance for my dream from this one, bismillah for this year.
3. Filled out my passport with some journeys. SOME!! yeah I remembered for sure that I want to travel overseas badly and I made it.
4. Upgrade my toefl score. Even it is not as high as what I want, but at least I past the standart score. But I promise I will work hard this year.
5. Loss some weight??? hehehe I'm not sure with this one yet, but I think I've lost it at all
6. Working. Yeaaahh, I finally working in Jakarta rite now. It's even make me addicted with it. Maybe I will share about it in another post.
What else??? I dont know. I just remember above at all...

But still, there are a lot of things I'vent made last year. I hope I could make it happen this year... *angel

No comments:

Post a Comment